Services for NOT-FOR PROFIT COMPANIES
Ruotolo Spewak & Co. (RSCO) has established itself as a leading accounting and auditing services firm for many of the regions not-for-profit companies, local management companies and community associations. At RSCO, our specially designed services are comprehensive from independent auditing to accounting and tax services. We regularly consult organizations at every stage of their business life cycle, sharing informative insights and recommendations for improvement. Our skilled CPAs and staff are well-versed in the unique nature of not-for-profit companies.
- Audits – An in depth verification of the financials including analytical procedures, tests of individual account balances and confirmation procedures.
- Reviews – An analysis of the financials mainly done through analytical procedures. A review evaluates the financials for reasonableness including investigation of any abnormal variances.
- Compilation – A presentation of the internal financial statements in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Agreed Upon Procedures – An investigation of any account or accounts as agreed upon with the board of directors and management.
- Tax Preparation – Preparation of annual tax forms as required for state and federal purposes
- Consulting Services – Additional services including assistance with budgets and future planning, educational programs, accounting software training, internal control guidance, etc.
The RSCO approach is one of collaboration and open communication throughout the year. We work side by side with clients to prepare engagements in a timely manner to avoid penalties for lateness. Whether an organization is in growth mode or fully matured, RSCO is a partner to help resolve financial questions every step of the way.
Two decades of experience working with this group has led to a skilled reputation. We are proud to continue growing this segment through referrals from many of our long-standing clients and be able to assist other organizations provide for the needs of those throughout the region and beyond.